Redefining Fitness on a Personal Level
Here’s how they work:
- You purchase one session at a time, or a package of 5, 10 or more.
- When you purchase a package of 5 or more, you receive full personal use of our facilities during regular
hours. FREE MEMBERSHIP!
- We also offer facility drop-in fees during regular hours at $15 per use.
- Single – 1 hour by appointment only
1 session – $60 per person
- Pair – 1 hour by appointment only
$40 per person
- Group Training
3 or more people – 1 hour by appointment only – $30 per person
Utilizing the principles of high intensity interval training (H.I.I.T.), INTENSITY30 is a fast paced 30-minute, one-on-one workout session which incorporates 30-second drill combinations that include weighted squats, full-body resistance combinations, BOSU-based drills, heavy plyometrics, among other techniques, with 30-second recovery periods between each drill. This program is heart-rate monitored based on your individual HR max and HR threshold levels. With this 8-week INTENSITY30 program, you can burn calories faster and more efficiently, improve endurance, and build strength in a heart-pumping workout program!
Neuromuscular and Sports Massage Therapy
Regular neuromuscular and/or sports massage provides many benefits, including:
- Reducing the chance of injury both through education on stretching and event preparation, as well as deep tissue massage.
- Improving range of motion, strength, performance times.
- Shortening recovery time between workouts.
- Maximizing the supply of nutrition and oxygen through increased blood flow.
- Enhancing elimination of metabolic wastes (i.e., lactic acid) that are a by-product of exercise.
Athletes that work with sports massage therapists improve performance, lengthen their careers and experience fewer injuries. When injured, sports massage can speed recovery and help an athlete come back after surgery more quickly.
- 30 min $40
- 60 min $80
- 90 min $120
Proper sports nutrition is one of the central cores to effectively understanding and managing your health, life cycles and growth. With our comprehensive 1-hour nutrition evaluation, we will review your overall weight and fitness goals, your current eating patterns and exercise routine, and your understanding (or misunderstanding) about your own nutritional habits. Your custom evaluation will provide a clearer understanding of your recommended ideal body weight, appropriate calorie intake, daily protein and carb percentages for your fitness goals, with additional information to assist in making smart nutritional choices to optimize your body’s performance.
This traditional, time honored treatment is favored by millions of people worldwide because it’s safe, comfortable and effective for many type of health disorders.
*Baquanfa TM Silicone Cups are used*
Together We Can Reach Your Goals
No matter what your ultimate goals are, we will help you meet them. Join Definition Fitness and together we’ll transform your body, improve your health, and redefine your life.
Fees for all scheduled appointments must be paid in advance. 24-hour cancellation notice is required. Fees for skipped appointments without prior notification will be charged at the full rate.